Home sellers wishing to maximize the opportunity for multiple offers will in many cases undertake to do a pre-listing inspection. These inspections frequently offer home buyers enough comfort to drop the inspection condition from their offer.
A pre-listing inspection is essentially the same as a our standard inspection except that an additional scanned copy of the report is provided, in PDF format, suitable for printing, emailing or attaching as a Schedule B item on the listing.
Truly a pleasure meeting with you, Rob, and thank you for your patience and for sharing your breadth of knowledge with me. I certainly learned much in terms of important issues – and I feel more confident with the sale of my house.
The pre-list summary is both clearly informative and descriptive. I realize this report demanded time and I am so appreciative – looks great! – and fair (pics turned out well!). I know this information will provide the buyer confidence as well.
Thanks again and best wishes,
Benefits of a pre-listing inspection include:
- A potentially faster sale.
- A potentially higher selling price.
- Mitigating the likelihood of potential buyers hiring their own inspector.
- Preparing buyers ahead of time for what their own inspector may find, should they choose to hire one anyway, thereby limiting renegotiation potential.
- The option to make improvements or to reflect home conditions in the selling price.
- An optional summary (which reduces the cost of the actual inspection).
- The ability to transfer ownership* of the report to a purchaser.
For more information or to book an inspection, please call Sheila at 416-274-6651.
|Up to 1999 square feet||$500.00
|2000 to 2499 square feet||$530.00
|2500 to 2999 square feet||$560.00
|3000 to 3999 square feet||$590.00|
|4000 to 4999 square feet||$690.00
|5000 square feet or larger||call for quote
|Additional kitchen/basement apartment, homes up to 2,499 square feet, add||$30|
|Homes 25 years of age or older, add||$30|
|Finished basements are added to total square footage of homes 2,500 square feet or more|
We reserve the right to adjust any quote on-site due to incorrect or incomplete information provided at the time of booking.
Prices subject to change without notice.