Pre-listing inspections not only help clients selling homes in hot areas anticipating multiple offers, they can also help sellers of less desirable homes by providing full disclosure. In multiple offer situations, HomeCore pre-listing inspections will often give home buyers enough comfort to drop the inspection condition from their offer. And a quicker, easier, and firm sale makes for a very happy vendor.
A HomeCore pre-listing inspection is essentially the same as our Standard Inspection except that an additional scanned copy of the report is provided, in PDF format, suitable for printing, emailing or attaching as a Schedule B item on the listing.
Benefits of a HomeCore pre-listing inspection include:
- A potentially faster sale.
- A potentially higher selling price.
- Mitigating the likelihood of potential buyers hiring their own inspector.
- Preparing buyers ahead of time for what their own inspector may find, should they choose to hire one anyway, thereby limiting possible renegotiation of the offer.
- The option to make improvements or to reflect home conditions in the selling price.
- A comprehensive HomeCore inspection report, including budgeting and on-going maintenance requirements.
- An optional summary (which reduces the cost of the actual inspection).
- The ability to transfer ownership* of the report to a purchaser.
|Up to 1999 square feet||$500.00
|2000 to 2499 square feet||$530.00
|2500 to 2999 square feet||$560.00
|3000 to 3999 square feet||$590.00|
|4000 to 4999 square feet||$690.00
|5000 square feet or larger||call for quote
|Additional kitchen/basement apartment, homes up to 2,499 square feet, add||$30|
|Homes 25 years of age or older, add||$30|
|Finished basements are added to total square footage of homes 2,500 square feet or more|